Monday, May 10, 2010

Primary Temple Field Trip

This past Saturday the Primary took a field trip to the Las Vegas Temple. Of course I volunteered to go and help. We have not taken Ashton to see the temple because it is on the opposite side of town, but he was so excited to go. They had several different stations where they would talk about the temple and why it's so special. Surprisingly the kids were very reverent and it was a wonderful experience. I'm not sure how much Ashton learned, but he loved the temple and asks me every day if we can go back and see the temple. A three year old may not understand the importance of the temple, but they know that it's special and it's somewhere they want to be. It was a wonderful experience and I am grateful that we have such an inspired primary presidency. I truly appreciate their hard work and all they do for our children. Ashton LOVES primary and he is learning so much. I am thankful for such a wonderful program!

No comments:

Post a Comment