Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Kids Birthdays

Well today I received a very interesting email from my aunt Debbie. Aaron's Dad is not the only grandpa who will share their birthday with Kaylynn. My great grandpa, Arthur Seymour, was also born on May 13th. This means the Kaylynn will share her birthday with her grandpa and her great great grandpa.

I also found out that Ashton and my Dad also share their birthday with Grandma Rita's father who is John Trauscht. So Ashton also shares his birthday with his grandpa and great great grandpa.

Events like this can't even be planned if you wanted them to. What lucky children I have. My goodness will we go three for three with our next? I think its funny that three of the grandpas are all from my dad's side. I just thought this was so neat I wanted to make sure I wrote it down so that I can remember it. Tomorrow will be a very special day, we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment