Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Well I may be a day late, but Happy Mothers Day to everyone. I hope my mom knows how much I love her and missed her yesterday. I hope everyone had a great day, I know I had a wonderful and relaxing day. Aaron brought me home flowers on Friday which he cut and arranged himself. They were beautiful and are always one of my favorite presents. By the time Sunday rolled around, my weekend had been so packed that I just needed time to rest. So we went to church and saw Ashton sing with the primary, then Aaron brought me home and put me to bed. Aaron took care of Ashton all day long and even made dinner and cleaned! I haven't been able to lay in bed and watch a movie marathon in a long time and it was wonderful. It was the best Mother's Day present ever. Of course today it was off to the races again, but at least I had one day to re-coop. Thanks honey for my day, I sure needed it.

I also got to celebrate Mother's Day a little early with Ashton at Preschool. They had a picnic set up outside for us with cards and flowers waiting as we arrived. Then they brought us muffins, water, and fruit. Then each child told us a little bit about there mom and gave us a necklace they made for us. It was so cute and it was fun to hear their answers to the questions. I can't thank Mrs. Moore enough for all the wonderful projects and activities she has done with them this year. It's been a blessing to have Ashton in her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment