Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby News!

Well today I had my 39 week appointment and much to my dismay Kaylynn has only dilated to a 2 and isn't doing much. Her heart rate is great and mom and baby are doing fine. The doctor asked what we wanted to do and I said lets induce because I don't want to be late. I asked if we could do it this weekend, he said he was busy and asked how about thursday. So I am schedule to go into the hospital at 4 am on Thursday.

Are you curious who won the birthday pool? With so many birthdays in May, Kaylynn was bound to have the same birthday as someone. If she is born on Thursday she will have the same birthday as Aaron's Dad, May 13th. What are the odds of having each of our children born on their grandpa's birthdays? Probably pretty slim, but it a pretty unique and wonderful experience. We are so excited that she is coming so soon. My next post will be pictures of the delivery and introducing Kaylynn to the world. Wish us luck, with this stubborn one I am going to need it!

So to recap, we are delivering this Thursday, May 13th. Yeah!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm tired just reading all the posts!! I'm ready to go crawl in bed. So fun. I LOVE your bed spread and pillows. It's all so perfect! You did so great! So excited to meet Kaylynn.

    ReplyDelete