Monday, May 10, 2010

Boys will be Boys

Well I hate to say it, but boys are out numbering the girls in this household. With lots of boys, comes silliness and things you would never think would happen. Tank has officially been adopted into our family and is like having another little boy. Ashton and him have so much fun together and where ever Ashton goes, Tank is close behind. The other day I couldn't see them in the back yard so I walked outside to check on them. Much to my surprise, Ashton had locked himself and Tank in his crate. Ashton was laughing his head off and Tank was just going with the flow. They are just to cute! Even though we are still working with the two of them on how they can play, I constantly find myself laughing at them. Tank is a great playmate for Ashton and I know it will really help once Kaylynn finally arrives. Ashton has his little chores like filling up Tanks water and food and helping us walk him. He really likes being a part of it and helping take care of him. Two best friends :).

No comments:

Post a Comment