Monday, January 4, 2010

Visiting Friends

Ashton and I spent two weeks in San Diego for the holidays and I thought it was plenty of time to see all our wonderful friends. Well I was wrong! However, I got to see many of them and had so much fun meeting for lunch and play dates. Of course I didn't take pictures at all of them either, but here are a few of the fun pictures I did get.

My mom was nice enough to watch Ashton for me so I could go out with my cousin Alli. We went to this yummy little restaurant in La Jolla. Krystal and I met at a McDonald's for lunch another day so we could let the kids play in the play place. Tera and Sara were able to meet me for lunch at my favorite restaurant Islands. And Ashton and I were able to drive down and see Anna and Tyler for a Sunday morning play date.

It was wonderful to see everyone and to be able to catch up. We miss our friends, but are always thankful for the time we get to spend together. I'm going to have to start scheduling better when we are in town, but hey we do our best. Love you guys, thanks for making it work!



No comments:

Post a Comment