Monday, January 4, 2010

Ashton's 3 Year Old Pictures

Before heading to California, I decided to take Ashton to the photo place and have his three year old pictures done. It was one of those days were he couldn't take a nap because it was to jammed packed and I had a feeling it wasn't going to go well. We have never had a problem getting our yearly photos, but this year I just couldn't get him to sit and smile. He wanted to sit on my lap or not take the picture at all. I was so bummed as these are my favorite pictures to get. I was able to buy three pictures and I am debating if we should try again to get a few more. He's always cute, but you can kind of tell he was tired. I should have known a morning shoot was my best bet! None the less we tried and I did get a few cute ones. I am tempted to try again, but we'll see what happens :).


1 comment:

  1. His hair looks a lot darker here than it really is. He looks really cute though.

    ReplyDelete