Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve

New Years Eve is always a hard night to plan when you have kids. I had Ashton take a nap and decided to let him stay up as late as he could. Grandmommy and Grandaddy had everyone to there house for dinner. They picked up Spaghetti factory and pizza, it was delicious. Then we visited and played games. Ashton was really tired around 9:30 so I took him home to bed. My mom, dad, and I stayed up, watched a movie and counted down together. It was a really fun and relaxing night. It was the perfect final party to our trip.

News Year day, by tradition, we take down all the Christmas decorations and clean. Ashton was a huge helper taking all the ornaments off and organizing them in there packages. I took my parents out for one last dinner before packing up and heading home. It was a wonderful two weeks and we were sad to leave. It is always nice to come home after a vacation, but we miss everyone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment