Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Table Cloth

Since we bought a beautiful new table, I decided we should put a table cloth on it so we could keep it nice. I also wanted to decorate the table nice for our little get together. So off to Walmart we go to buy a new table cloth. Of course I had to buy a table that came in a size that was not an option to buy for table cloths. So off to the fabric section I go to find fabric to make my own. I decided since it was time to decorate for Christmas anyways, I would make a Christmas theme table cloth. Because the fabric was thin, we wanted to buy a backing material to make it a little thicker. So I measured and sewed and several hours later I had my first table cloth. It's not 100% perfect, but it's great for my first try and for making it up as I went along. I love the fabric and think the entire table turned out beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment