Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Visitors this month

This month we were lucky enough to have visitors from both sides of our family here in Las Vegas. Grandaddy was the first to come up and see us. We love when he comes to visit because we get to spend time with just him. When you are in a family as big as mine sometimes its hard to get alone time with any one person. Grandaddy is someone I have learned a great deal from and he has also given many great words of wisdom. This trip he surprised me and brought me a present. He and Grandmommy had bought me a bag full of beautiful new maternity clothes. My mom went and picked them out so of course they were perfect. It was the best surprise ever. There is nothing better when your pregnant than getting new clothes when the ones your used to don't fit any more.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Grandaddy and Grandmommy and Mom! I love them all and am grateful for the wonderful surprise!

Our second group of visitors was from Aaron family. Cindy, Hans, Grandpa, Amanda, Micah and his girlfriend had all arrived in Vegas to spend their thanksgiving here. Of course as luck would have it, we were leaving for CA for Thanksgiving, so we headed over to their condos the night before we left to see them. It is always wonderful seeing Aaron's family because we don't get to see them very often. We had dinner together and were able to just spend time talking and catching up. Hopefully next time they come to town, we will be able to spend more time with them. It was a blast to see them and we can't wait for the next visit.

We love seeing family, especially when they come here. We hope to see more of you soon. We love and miss our families dearly, so visits are always welcomed!
*Of course I didn't take enough pictures because I forget about it when I'm having fun, but here are the couple I did take.

No comments:

Post a Comment