Saturday, December 5, 2009

Family Pictures

One thing I love about going home for the Holiday's is that we always take family pictures every year. For one it gives us great Christmas cards and new pictures to hang in the house, but it also captures our ever changing family. I know I don't look pregnant in these pictures, but I see it :). Ashton usually is my little ham, but he wasn't in a smiling mood this year. We went to this train park in Poway for the pictures, which just happened to be the park Aaron and Ashton used to play at. Of course he wanted to play instead of posing for pictures. It was a beautiful and fun setting despite my uncooperative almost three year old. I am hoping to have his three year old pictures done this week and am hoping for a better smile. Nonetheless the pictures turned out beautiful and I love them. Here are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment