Saturday, January 16, 2010

Something Nice

I don't know a single lady out there who doesn't LOVE to get flowers. Last week I was rushing around, making my list of what I wanted to do, and getting Ashton ready for school. I went and dropped him off and came home for a minute to gather my thoughts and make a plan for what I wanted to accomplish with my 2 1/2 hours of me time. Then the doorbell rang. I looked through he peep hole and saw a delivery man with flowers in his hand. I opened the door, signed for the flowers, and found the perfect spot on my counter for them. It was a simple arrangement, but they were beautiful and I enjoyed them for more than a week before having to toss them out. Not only did I get beautiful flowers, but I also got a wonderful card to go along with them. I included a picture of the card so that when I scrapbook my blog, I can always remember the wonderful message it had. Thank you honey for making my day! He can be so sweet and thoughtful.

1 comment: