Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ashton and his Scooter

While Ashton and I were visiting my parents, he decided he would learn how to ride a scooter all by himself. I have been trying to get him to ride a bike and he hasn't shown much interest, but loves being pushed around on the scooter. His uncle Trenton showed him how to do by himself and away he went. Since Ashton got a bike from Santa, I went to the after Christmas sale and found an awesome deal on a cute little red scooter. He rode it all over my parents house and now that we are home we take it to the park with us and he rides around in between playing on the slides. I couldn't believe he is really balancing well enough to do it. I just think he is so cute and its so fun to watch him. We are making progress on the bike, but he prefers to run around with his scooter. There is one picture and one video clip of him on his scooter at the park. My little Ashton is just getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment