Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kaylynn's 22 Week Appointment

This week I had my twenty-two week check up. Yes I'm officially over the half way hump, I can't believe how fast it is going. Although these appointments are short, I always love hearing the heart beat and knowing that we are moving along right on track. Kaylynn is doing great and everything is progressing as it should. She is big enough now that I feel her moving around everyday. She has really strong legs, which reminds me a lot of Ashton at this stage. I love being to the point where you can feel the baby moving, it helps me rest easy that she is doing well. It also tells me that I have another active baby on the way. This is no surprise seeing as Aaron and I are very active parents and we all know Ashton has the energy of at least five people. I have gained 9 1/2 pounds (not my favorite part of being pregnant) and feeling great. Trina teases me that I'm in my nesting phase because I always running around trying to get a million things done at once. What can I say, I like to keep busy and feel accomplished :). Ashton's been a trooper and has gone with me to almost every doctors appointment. He gets so excited to either see the baby or hear her heartbeat. It's not always easy to take him, but he really enjoys it. He is even kissing my belly now and saying hi to his little sister. Let's hope that love and compassion continues once she arrives!
*Yes I had to do my own self portrait again and this time it wasn't as easy. Not the most flattering pictures of myself, but it shows my belly's progress. Yes you can finally see that I am pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment