Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spring Reserve

Since Ashton and I have spent most of the week staying at home, I decided we needed to get out of the house and do something different. One of the things I miss about Southern California is that there are so many parks and attractions to take your kids too. Even though there are a lot of parks and hiking, there aren't a lot of attractions meant for kids. One of the attractions they do have is the Spring Reserve. It showcases the desert and its wildlife and also gives you the history of Las Vegas. They had several kid areas where they could run around and play as well as trails and tours. If anything, it's a great place to let your kid run around and expense some energy, even if he can't appreciate the wonderful information that is there. Ashton had a lot of fun seeing the rabbits and lizards, as well as playing in the kid areas. I feel like there was a lot we didn't see, but it was fun to walk around and see another side of Vegas. I am very tempted to buy the year pass so that I can keep taking Ashton back and try new trails and exhibits. I know he had a blast and it wore him out, which is hard to do. It was a fun day and something we will definitely go back and do again.

1 comment:

  1. um...is it just me or did you dye you hair?? Either way...I love it :)

    ReplyDelete