Saturday, January 16, 2010

Upcoming Projects

Lately I have been feeling like we haven't really been doing anything blog worthy and so I have been sitting her thinking about what we have been doing since our vacation. I realize that we have had a lot of play dates so that Ashton and I can catch up with friends. I also took on the project of decorating both the kids rooms. So I have been buying furniture, looking at wallpaper, and picking out paint colors. I did not know how hard of a task I was taking on. Thank heavens my parents are coming to help me paint next weekend and pull it all together. Of course I can't post pictures of this enormous project until its complete, but wanted to take note of what I've been working on. Each day I'm getting a little further, but if it seems like we aren't out as much playing, it is because we are inside working and playing in the kids room. I know they will both turn out so wonderful, but I can't wait for this project to be done! For now, I did get the crib put together and the bedding on. Yes I'm missing the crib sheet, but its on its way. It just looks so beautiful, I had to share.

1 comment: