Monday, June 15, 2009

My New Uniform

When I first met Aaron, I was working three jobs and graduating from SDSU. Most of my friends thought I was crazy for working so hard, I thought it was normal to want to work hard. After finding out I was pregnant, I worked as hard as I could to save up as much money as I could so that I wouldn't have to go back to work. I prayed that Aaron would get a gigantic raise and that I would have saved enough money to make this a reality. After six months of being home with Ashton, I realized I needed to go back to work. I promised myself that one day I would finally be able to stay home. This was one of the main reasons we moved out of California so that I could be home with Ashton.


Not only do I get to stay home with Ashton, I also have the wonderful opportunity to watch Melissa's little girl Kendra. Ashton adores her and it was a good opportunity to get used to having two kids instead of one. I thought running errands with one child was difficult, it's even more tricky with two. After almost a month of watching her, I think the three of us have finally got the swing of things. I happily spend my days, playing, going to the park, going on walks, cooking, cleaning (a lot of cleaning), and enjoying nap time. Most days I'm in an aprin and work out clothes with one child strapped to my chest and the other in a stroller or shopping cart. Ashton and I really enjoy having Kendra around and when ever she goes home Ashton asks, where the baby go? It's very cute!






1 comment:

  1. I love you Tiff! You are so cute with your little family and your big house. I miss you guys so much. I miss Ashton coming in the door and calling out "any body home?" and our trips out to lunch and cooking with Aaron. But - I will be there soon.

    ReplyDelete