Thursday, June 18, 2009

Favorite Recipe of the Week

I was one of those lucky children whose parents taught them to cook at a very young age. I have been cooking for as long as I can remember. But, as I grew older I realized that I was cooking the same 15 dinners over and over again. Even though they are fantastic and taste better every time, variety can be a good thing (especially when your semi-vegetarian). This last year I bought several cookbooks trying to expand my culinary expertise. Now that I am able to stay home, I have even more time to prepare and try new recipes. This weeks favorite was a recipe from the Rachel Ray Magazine. I have never cooked fish before and was a little worried I would over cook it. I followed this simple recipe and it was perfect. The entire dish was fantastic. The buttery sauce has a strong flavor of garlic, which my family loves but others may not. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so good! I love the food calendar too...I should probably look into that since I am the worst when it comes to planning food, I usually just say what do you want for dinner then go to the store and get it...You guys are so creative.

    ReplyDelete