Monday, August 1, 2011

Misc. March Fun


March seems so long ago, but I'm determined to update it all and not miss a thing. One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post was that we realized that Kaylynn was going to have curly hair at 10 months (when she finally started getting some :)). We just didn't know how curly till now!

It was about this time that I started bathing the kids together and it is probably one of their favorite times of the day. They are always splashing and laughing and having fun. During March we also had our final T-Ball game. Only three kids showed up from our team and that was it! We let the boys play and took some pictures. It was fun to them and we didn't mind that there really was no game. It was a fun season, but we are off to the next sport.

We also started realizing around this time, how much our kids LOVE music. I have tried to start playing the piano more this year and I can not sit down to play without at least one of the kids coming to play with me. I often find them playing this piano by themselves. More piano stories to come...

Here are some miscellaneous fun pictures I took in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment