Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Kyle


Another fun March event was welcoming baby Kyle into the family. I originally had planned on waiting till the end of April to come see him, but I couldn't help myself and the kids and I took off for a trip to see him within the first week of him being born. How could we stay away from such an adorable baby! He was so handsome and so small. After my 8 lb 9 oz angel came out, little 6+ lb Kyle seemed so small. It was a really nice visit with my sister. The kids all played and we got to relax holding our little ones. We were so happy to make the trip to see him. Jayne and Ashton had a blast playing in the water in the backyard. It was only march, but it was beautiful and hot they had a blast, which is all that really matters. It was a great trip, and we loved meeting our new nephew/cousin :).

* Yes Ashton is in his underwear! Who knew it was going to be hot while we were in town, it was still technically winter!

**The brown quilt Kyle is wrapped in was made by my mom. She did a fantastic job, it turned out beautiful.



1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures!!! Thanks for coming to see us and bring us dinner! We had so much fun getting to visit. They grow so fast! I can't believe Kyle was that small.

    ReplyDelete