Monday, June 7, 2010

My Precious Babies

I know I have just been terrible about updating my blog, but I think the kids and I are finally getting our groove down. My little ones are just so cute and I love taking pictures of them. Ashton truly adores his sister and really likes to hep me take care of her. Now I did not pose my kids for these pictures, these are just the cute things that they do. I love my two little babies (even though one is not so little any more) and I love how much they love each other. Kaylynn already knows her brother and smiles at him every time she sees him. They are just so cute. These are just some random pictures I have taken of the kids here and there. The first one cracks me up because this is how Kaylynn sleeps everyday. She doesn't like her arms to be in the blankets and she loves stretching out. I thought it was funny so I took a picture of it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment