Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun in the Sun

So I know I have been terrible about updating lately, would you guess that I have my hands full and any free moment I have I'm resting? :) Well we have actually had a really busy month and have been having a lot of fun. Kaylynn is a trooper and just goes along for the ride. I have so many pictures to share, I just love taking them of the kids and it helps me remember what we've been up too. As many moms know you tend to forget things easily once you have kids.
One fun activity was going swimming. Ashton and Aaron swam like crazy and Kaylynn and I got to relax under the cabana. Ashton was doing awesome with his kick board, Aaron has been doing a great job teaching the little steps to learn to swim. It was nice to relax, spend some time as a family, and get some sun.
Ashton's friend Gavin also had his birthday in the past few weeks. We all meet at Chucky Cheese to celebrate his third birthday. It was a lot of fun to see so many people. I actually got to visit with people while Aaron ran around playing games with Ashton. I'm pretty sure all the dads had just as much fun as kids playing the games. It was a really fun night and Ashton loved seeing all his friends. Of course I could never did get the kids together in one spot long enough to get a picture, so I just took a few of Ashton.
Another day I took the kids to the park to play in the water. Kaylynn took an awesome nap in her car seat and Ashton had a blast playing. It was our lucky day because I church group was there and had free hot dogs and snow cones and a free bounce house for the kids to play in. They loved jumping and eating all the goodies. It was a hot day so playing in the water and jumping in the shade of the bounce house was a perfect morning play date. It was really fun and then we all came home and took a long nap. Although two is more work than one, I think we are finally figuring out how to go out and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment