Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another Trip

Since Aaron has been on such a crazy work schedule, he has been nice enough to let the kids and I go on lots of little vacations to see my family. It's summer time and really hot in Vegas, so the kids and I like to go to San Diego where its much cooler and have lots of family to play with. This was Kaylynn second trip and she was only 4 weeks old. This trip was a lot longer and we were able to see a lot of people. One of the days we were down, I took the kids to my sisters house in Orange County. The kids had a blast playing in the backyard, watching movies, and just running around the house. My sister and I of course sewed, which I was excited about because she taught me how to make little skirts for Kaylynn. I made one jean skirt and a little purple skirt. They were so tiny, it looked like little doll clothes, it was so much fun. Another day we were able to go visit my Grandma Rita, it was the first time she had seen Kaylynn and it was really nice to be able to sit and visit with her. My friend Krystal came over and was able to see Kaylynn and visit for a while which is always fun. I can't believe her little Kaitlyn is already one. The final night we were there was Taryn's last clogging show. I have been taking Ashton to her shows ever since he was born. He absolutely loves going so I was glad we were here to go. Kaylynn loved the show too. She was actually turning her head around so she could see what was going on. She loved the music and the lights and just sat there watching the show. It was so funny to watch, I can't wait till I'm going to her dance shows. This was a really fun trip and I was glad that we were able to see so many people. Since it was so packed there are lots of fun pictures to share :).



No comments:

Post a Comment