Thursday, December 17, 2009

18 Week Doctors Appointment

I know we've already taken the fun out of going to this appointment because we already know she is girl, but I love seeing her and making sure that everything is developing normally. She is measuring a couple days early, no surprise Ashton did too because he was tall. Everything looks fantastic, she is developing just fine. Of course she was stubborn and had her legs crossed the entire time. We got one quick shot and the technician said if we didn't already know she couldn't tell me for sure, but was leaning heavily towards a girl. So that confirms it enough for me that she is a girl! I told the tech I have stubborn children who don't like to do what there suppose to. Ashton was a really good boy at the appointment and loved seeing his little sister. So here are the new pictures of our beautiful Kaylynn and one of my belly. I know in most pictures I just look like I'm getting fatter, but the belly is there I swear :)


*Enjoy my self portrait as there was no one home to take pictures of my belly for me. I like to document my belly growth so I had to use a self timer and do it myself. Not bad for my first try :)


No comments:

Post a Comment