Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Family Christmas Party

This year, my cousins and I decided we wanted to have a family dinner to celebrate Christmas since we would be all split up during the actual Holiday. So I invited everyone to come here for our first Christmas dinner together. Of course it was very casual and we each pitched in to make the dinner. We had chicken enchiladas, rice, pizza, Caesar salad, and some really yummy cupcakes. It was so fun to sit around the table together and just talk. The boys were actually playing really nice together and I think everyone had a lot of fun. Even though we aren't able to get together very often, I love the time we do spend together. I have had a lot of fun living close to my two Cousins, Melissa and Krystle, and being able to be apart of their lives. I know Ashton and Luke have so much fun together and eventually Kendra and Kaylynn will be able to join in on all the crazy boy fun. Thanks for a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment