Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Michelle's Baptism

This past weekend was a very special time. My brother's girlfriend Michelle decided to be baptised in the church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She has been taking the missionary lessons these past few months and decided she wanted to be baptised. I have been lucky enough to sit in on one of her lesson and could feel the sweet spirit she has. I am so proud of her for taking this step and beginning her new journey.



The baptism was wonderful. My mom and brother gave the talks, my sisters and I sang this beautiful song, and my dad was able to baptise Michelle. Everyone did a wonderful job and I feel so blessed that we were able to be apart of that special day for her. Ashton and I drove down for a short two day trip as we had a lot to do the following week. It was a fast, but wonderful trip that I am glad we took. There were so many people there to support Michelle, it truly was a special and wonderful day. I didn't get pictures of everyone, but these are some of the many people who came to share that day with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment