Monday, July 6, 2009

Coming Home - The Park

On our way home from California this morning, I was thinking of how I could possibly wear out Ashton before bed. When you spend half the day in the car, it's usually pretty hard to get them to sleep later. I called my friend Becca to see if she wanted to meet me at the park with her two kids. The park we go to has a giant play area with at least ten different slides and a huge water play area. Ashton has always been afraid of playing in the water, which is odd because he loves to swim. Well tonight he conquered his fear and was soaking wet after playing in the water for so long. After playing in the water, I of course had to strip him down naked to get him dry. He ran to the car like a naked superman with only a cape. I took captured some of his play on video, right before I got the camera out he was literally running in circles. Here he is kind of just standing in the water, but none the less it was huge progress!








The little girl is Ashton's friend Brynlee. They are the same age and in nursery together. They have a lot of fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment