Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Day

So the Fourth of July is not only the celebration of our Countries Independence, it is also my uncle Sheldon's Birthday. Every year Grandmommy throws a hug BBQ and Pool Party to celebrate. We swim all day only taking breaks to eat and to enjoy her fantastic home made ice cream.

Ashton loves being in the water! I did mommy and me swim classes last year and he really believed he could swim all by himself. Last year we didn't want to put him in floaties because we wanted him to know he couldn't do it by himself. This year we decided to put him in his life vest (it was also good practice for our lake trip coming up). Of course he was reluctant, but once he realized he could swim all over the pool with out us, he loved it. It actually really helped his form and learning to use his arms and legs. I took some video footage because he is just adorable and we were so proud of how hard he was working.



I have lots of pictures I want to share so bear with the length of this posting.

Here is Aaron, Ashton and I (at this point in the day Ashton was getting pretty tired).

My Mom and Dad and Me

My Mom and I (Can you guess who I look like?)


Tressah and I at the firework show.


Ashton and Me at the Firework Show.

Our little family at the fireworks (Picture courtesy of Jaclyn, thank you so much!).

No comments:

Post a Comment