Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Creative Child

Ashton can find a way to make anything a toy. He, for some reason, is obsessed with pulling my books off the shelf and placing them on the floor. Sometimes he acts like he is reading my calculus (math) books, other times he uses them as stepping stones. Today, I sat down at the computer to check my email and when I turned around I found Ashton setting up a course for his truck. He used my books to create an off road track for his four wheel truck. All I could do is laugh and he had the biggest smile on his face. He is just adorable, so I took some pictures and though I would share. Who says you need expensive toys to keep you busy, Ashton finds the most joy out of the toys that only cost a couple of dollars.

1 comment:

  1. Ashton is sooo cute. He is so smart and creative. Can't wait to see you guys

    ReplyDelete