Thursday, March 24, 2011

King Putt

Yes we are still finding new things to do! King Putt is an indoor, black light miniature golf course. We haven't taken Ashton miniature golfing before and since he is always playing golf at Grandma's house I knew he would do just fine. Ashton was so excited to go in and start golfing. He actually got par on the first several holes. I think he may have some of our golfing blood flowing through his veins. He was even doing better than me! But to be fair to myself, I did have Kaylynn strapped to my chest so I was playing one handed :). It was a fun afternoon and Ashton can't wait to go back. It will be something fun to do this summer to escape the heat. Of course we snapped a few pics of our day. Who knows, if Ashton continues to love golf, maybe he will be really good at it, only time can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment