Thursday, October 21, 2010

Soccer

Summer months are always hard in Vegas. There is no school and most of the day it's to hot to play outside, unless your in a pool. So I signed Ashton up for several classes at the Recreation center. One of these classes was soccer. Ashton absolutely LOVED it! It was indoor and the coach was amazing with the kids. They basically ran around for 45 minutes and learned how to run and kick the ball. The hardest part for the kids was not touching the ball with their hands. I just love watching kids learn and play. Ashton has loved every class we have done at the rec center. I figure its a good way for him to try it all and then decide what he wants to do. After the session was up, I went to sign him up again, but the classes filled up within two hours of the registration opening. He still loves playing soccer, but it won't be until next year before I can sign him up again.

*Make sure you watch the little video clip of Ashton scoring a goal, I think he is finally getting the hang of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment