Sunday, April 4, 2010

Town Square

This past week was spring break here in Vegas, so I have had to come up with ways to entertain Ashton on his week off of school. Thanks to Facebook, I was able to reconnect with my friend Jessica which I have known since Middle School. We both live here in Vegas and finally made plans to meet up. We live on opposite sides of town so we met at Town Square downtown. We both had our kids so we ate lunch and took the kids to the park. It was so much fun to see her and catch up. Now that we have found each other, I hope we can plan lots more play dates. Thanks for a great afternoon Jess!


Ashton and I had so much fun at Town Square that we decided to take Aaron back a few days later. The first store stop we made was at the Guitar Center. They were nice enough to let Ashton play on the electric drums and he thought was the coolest thing ever. I'm pretty sure there is music flowing in this little boys genes! Next the boys played in the park for a while and then we took Ashton shopping for some new summer clothes. He is growing so fast, I feel like I'm constantly buying the next size. We had fun walking around all the shops and then finished the day at my favorite restaurant Islands. I took some fun pictures of Ashton and Aaron playing. Ashton is loving having his daddy home and has so much fun with him the days he isn't working. It was our first time going to Town Square and I would recommend that anyone visiting should definitely go. I know we will be back there lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment