Sunday, April 4, 2010

Recipes

It has been a long time since I have posted anything about recipes and cooking. This is partly because Aaron was gone for while and so I wasn't trying new dishes. My friend Becca has these wonderful recipe exchanges that I love going to. These recipes are from the exchange we had in February, the theme was Salad. They were all fantastic! I also included my food calendar for the month. With Aaron home again, it is back to cooking fun stuff most nights and trying new recipes. I also attended a recipe exchange for March, but haven't received those recipes yet. As soon as I do I will post them because of course they are all yummy. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to print these out when I get home. Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete