Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fun in San Diego

This past weekend, we made a trip to San Diego to have a baby shower for myself and Kaylynn with my family. Of course we were there for several days of playing. It was a beautiful hot day and I told Ashton he could run through the sprinklers. I stripped him down to his underwear and let him run around the yard. The next minute I look over and he took off his underwear and now running around butt naked in the yard. We just laughed and let him run around for while. He had so much fun jumping over the sprinkler and splashing in the puddles. It was fun to watch.

Ashton is also a wonderful helper in the kitchen. My mom had lots of desserts to make for the shower and Ashton was by her side every minuted. Of course he already knows that if you help, then you get to lick the bowl and spoons. I wonder where he learned that from :). I had fun sewing in between things, although none of those are ready to share just yet. These are just a couple fun pictures that had nothing to do with the baby shower, but wanted to post anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment