Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CA Baby Shower Friends & Family

This past weekend my family threw a baby shower for Kaylynn and I. My mom, sister, and aunt Sharla hosted the part at Sharla's house. I had so many pictures that it was hard to decided how to organize them. I decided to make three separate posts of the event. One of pictures of friends and family, one of presents, and one of the decorations. It was a wonderful baby shower and I had a blast. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for more. I tried to include pictures of everyone, but seeing as I wasn't the camera person some may have been missed. One of these days we will learn to do a big group photo at the beginning of the shower. Thank you to everyone who came and especially to Trina, my mom, Sharla, and all those who helped make it such a wonderful and memorable experience. It's really nice being able to see everyone in one weekend and I loved having a girls afternoon! Love you all and thank you for a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment