Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CA Baby Shower Presents

I know as much as you would love to see 100 pictures of me opening every gift, I grouped the gifts together and took pictures of them. Thank you everyone for the wonderful presents, boy is she getting spoiled already! Yes the clothes are on hangers because they are already washed, organized, and put away. Then I decided to take pictures of it all and just left them on the hangers. It was so much fun to open everything and I couldn't believe how adorable all her little outfits are. She is going to be the best dressed baby around. I also want to thank those who thought of Ashton and got him a little something too. He got a book about little sisters and "I'm the big brother" t-shirt. I also included pictures of outfits her Grandma Vicky sent us to our home (the last two pictures). Thank you everyone, I'm pretty sure I am ready for her to come!

To see which gifts my sister handmade check out her Baby Jaynes Blog. A special thank you to my Aunt Melissa who gave me the most beautiful blessing dress I have ever seen. This is a dressed that will be passed down in my family for many generations to come. It is also handmade by a good friend of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment