Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Painting Downstairs

While Aaron was gone, I started working on lots of different projects around the house. I told him that I wanted to paint the rest of the house before Kaylynn is born because I knew it would be a lot harder to do with two kids running around. Aaron bought some paint supplies while he was gone and had them shipped to the house. I was thinking we would just relax and he could catch up on sleep the first week he was home. Well me saying that I wanted it done before the baby gets here somehow meant it needed to be done right away.


So the first day he was home we were off to the paint store bright and early to pick up our paint. Aaron started rolling the walls while I taped and painted the corners, windows, hall, and trimming. In about 24 hours we painted the living room, dining room, and stairs. I decided to start in these rooms so that we could hang all the new draperies I bought. Our dining room is completely finished. I still have to hang a few paintings in our living room, I'm trying to visualize what it will look like with furniture one day and hang the paintings accordingly. I also bronzed all my frames so that they now match the color scheme of our house. Next we will move on to the up stairs, but that is for another weekend.


**When I get the final paintings hung, I will then post pictures of the rest of the living room. I also included a picture of my new piano music holder. It's so pretty and I am so excited to finally have a place for my books! Thanks honey.



No comments:

Post a Comment