Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ashton's Hair Cut

As anyone can see from our pictures, it has been a really long time since Ashton has had his hair cut. I'm pretty sure it's been since Christmas! Since it was starting to look puffy and become knotted, I knew it was time to give in and get his hair cut. It's not always the easiest task and most people don't do a very good job. So yesterday we were running errands and I decided it was as good of day as any to get it done. To my surprise Ashton was really good and didn't cry at all while getting his hair cut. He really liked the girl and she was really good with him. She also did an awesome job cutting his hair, it's actually even. So now we have found our place and our girl that we will return to when the time comes. He is just so handsome, I had to share his new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment