Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We're Having Another Baby

Aaron and I are expecting baby number 2! We are so excited and have been waiting to tell everyone. This baby was planned, so we have known for a while now that we were expecting. Finally last week, I went to my first doctors appointment. Its always amazing to hear the baby's heart beat and be able to see the first glimpse. The baby never stopped moving through the whole exam. He/She was moving their arms and legs all over the place almost as if he/she was waving at us. Ashton thought it was pretty cool he could see the baby. On the way home from the doctor he was worried that we left the baby there. I try to explain its in mommy's tummy, but he hasn't quit grasped the concept yet. The other day he told me his tummy hurt because the baby was in there. :) He is always cracking me up. I know he is going to be a great older brother.



I am officially 11 weeks. The doctor says the baby is right on track for its size and development. Everything sounded and looked great. I have been super tired this pregnancy so far, but slowly this week I have been feeling more like myself. Now the first trimester is almost over, I am hoping to have a little more energy, but we will see how it goes. Mom and baby are doing great. Thanks for all the love and support. We are so excited and can't wait to start planning the nursery once we find out what we are having in December. The due date is May 17th. I know another May birthday, but what can I say it's a great month for a birthday.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Couldn't wait to post! I know you think you do, but you DON'T look pregnant! Wow! Can't wait to pick out fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Tiffy, I'm so happy for you. And you still look so skinny! How funny that we'll have another May baby, and right in the middle with all the cousins! And how fun that Ashton is already so excited. Congrats! Can't wait for him or her to arrive. Love you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.... I'm so excited. Can't wait to come up and help with the nursery!! I'm sorry, but I don't see much of a bump in this pic. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff, Congrats! I am so excited for you! Ashton is going to be such a good big brother, and of course you're an amazing mom! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Are you guys going to be home (in Vegas) the week of Thanksgiving? My family will be there the whole week and Grandpa Bill will be there for a few days at the beginning of the week. Call or email me and we can plan to get together!

    ReplyDelete