Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Trip to California

I can't believe it, but I've already been home for a week and a half since my trip home to California. None the less it was a really fun trip and Ashton had a blast. My sister Trina came down and dropped her kids off for a night and the three of them had so much fun together. My mom bought them new PJ's and because they are so cute I had to take a picture. We pretty much just played the entire time we were there. Even my mom was riding scooters with the kids. Ashton loved feeding the chickens and going for a tractor ride. Papa even let him drive the tractor too! A highlight for me was being able to see my sister sing in a special church choir. It was a fantastic program and I was very proud of her for participating in the show. My mom also finished a fantastic quilt for my grandma while we were there. Last I saw it, it was in a thousands pieces. It was fun to see her finish the final touches. I am hoping to make the same kind of quilt when I am there over Christmas. For pictures of her quilt check out her blog. The trip seemed to go to fast, but it was nice to relax a little and get to visit with many family members. Ashton always cries when we leave and asks when we can go back. We will be back again soon :) Thanks for the great trip everyone.

1 comment:

  1. So cute pics!! LOVED it!! So glad to see you. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete