Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Parties

So far we have already been to two Halloween parties this week. My mom was kind enough to make Ashton's costume for me while we were visiting. We went to Walmart and bought the best material and the outfit turned out adorable. I probably spent way to much, but he was the cutest cowboy I have ever seen :)! Our first party was the trunk or treat at church. Ashton help me pass out candy and then we got to go trick or treating. It's a great opportunity to work on manners and waiting your turn. He was so polite and loved getting all the candy.


The next party we had was at his preschool. All the kids wore their costumes and she set up different stations with Halloween activities to do. It was fun for Ashton to show me around and tell me all the different things they do. They sang songs for us and all the kids had so much fun. I really love the preschool he is at, Holly (his teacher) does such a great job. I couldn't help but take lots of pictures.



I attached the video of one of the songs they sang for us. You can see Ashton mouthing the words and doing the gestures, but you can't hear him sing. It was still cute and worth sharing.





No comments:

Post a Comment