Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday Aaron

At the end of June we celebrate Aaron's 28th Birthday. We LOVE birthdays because its an excuse to get together and eat cake! (Not that we really need an excuse anyways :)).  I made some of Aaron's favorites, red and white sauce spaghetti, salad and garlic bread.  He also wanted his favorite dessert which is yellow cake with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream.  When we first got married, I made yellow cake with chocolate frosting because it was the only thing I knew how to make.  Even though my repertoire has expanded greatly, this is still his favorite and I have made it every year for six years.  And who knew he would be like my mom and eat his cake with milk in bowl too.  I find it funny, but it is really yummy.

It was a fun night with good food, good friends, and great laughs.  Kaylynn and Ashton are entertainment all by themselves.  For our family who missed it, we missed you.  Aaron got some wonderful presents and he loved spending his birthday money.  It was  fun day and know that Aaron had a special and great day.  We love you! 












No comments:

Post a Comment