Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Melissa's Baby Shower

As most of you know, Melissa is basically nine months pregnant with a little boy.  They waited until Derek's birthday this summer to find out if they were having a boy or a girl.  It seriously felt like forever because I am one of those people who has to find out right away and am not good with waiting.  She didn't plan on having a shower, but Krystle and their friend Angela had other plans.  They threw her a fabulous surprise baby shower.  I am amazed they were actually able to keep it a secret and totally surprised her.  They did a great job, the food was great, and Angela's house looked beautiful.  Mel got lots of great goodies and I am sure the best part was just having a lot of her close friends and family around to celebrate.  I don't get to see Melissa as often as I like, so it was great to see her and be a part of this special day with her.  I can't wait to meet her little guy.  Should be any day now :). 

P.S. There are pictures of cupcakes because I made them.  It was my third time decorating cupcakes so I had to take a pictures.  I thought they turned out super cute! :)  But of course, I am biased.

This is also just a small sampling of pictures from the shower, I just included our side of the family because they are usually on my blog anyway.









No comments:

Post a Comment