Thursday, August 11, 2011

Professional Pictures

Well I believe that I have the cutest kids in the world! I like to get pictures of the kids once a year on their birthday, but since my kids birthdays are exactly 6 months apart, they get their pictures done every six months now. If I'm getting one dressed up, I might as well get them both dressed up. These pictures were Kaylynns first birthday. She was so stinking cute! Ashton always poses perfectly, my kids have got it down. Unless you have been to our house lately, you probably haven't seen these. Taking professional pictures can be stressful, but it makes it easy when your kids act like pros. I'm thinking I need to learn how to do these pictures myself, since I'm the one getting them to smile in the first place :). I am thankful for such beautiful and photogenic children.


Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment