Sunday, August 7, 2011

Funny Kids

Sometime, I think I have the funniest kids. They are always doing things that crack me up. For like a month, Kaylynn would always have one leg up in her high chair to eat. It's like she is just kicking back relaxing, doing her favorite thing - eating! I love that Ashton wears his Christmas pajamas all year long without a care in the world. They are both growing so fast. Kaylynn is scooting down the stairs foreword and is trying to walk up and down them by holding onto the rail. At least she is holding on! Ashton is so smart and he loves doing puzzles. He still loves school and asks me everyday when he can go back. He speech has really improved and you can have lengthy conversations about things. He is very imaginative and can tell very involved stories. Sometimes I wonder where they come up with the stories they tell. Ashton and Kaylynn love playing with each other and even wrestling! They are constantly tickling each other and laughing. As with any fun sometimes we have accidents :) It has been a work in progress, good thing both my kids are tough and strong. They are so fun, even though they are a total handful. I love them both and they truly are my special babies.



1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I LOVE Kaylynn kicking back in her highchair! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete