Friday, March 18, 2011

Washington Trip

February was a traveling month for us. First the kids and I went to visit my family in California for a short weekend trip. Then we returned home and two days later were on a plane to visit Aaron's family in Washington. The kids did great on the plane. Ashton was so excited to fly, he was a little squirmy, but I think he did awesome for a four year old. Kaylynn was her happy self and since she was on my lap, she was happy.
We spent 5 days in Puyallup and we had so much fun. Ashton and Grandma played all day everyday. They would walk to the park and play in the yard. We were so lucky that it was sunny and beautiful the entire time we were there. The day after we left, it snowed so we totally lucked out. We didn't do anything fancy, we just wanted to visit and spend time with our family. I did get to see my friend Lauren, but I made a seperate post for our day. It was so wonderful getting to see everyone and spend time with them. We don't get to see Aaron's family very often, so it makes our visits that much more special.
Mom and Dad thanks for all the wonderful toys and clothes and goodies you got for us while we were there. Melissa thanks for the yummy dinner, I'm glad we could return the favor when you visited us. Thanks Grandpa for letting us stay at your house and for taking us to dinner. We loved meeting Carol, she is a wonderful lady. We love and miss you all and look forward to our next trip.
Of course, Mom took like 200 pictures while we were there and we managed to get some family photos too. We always tease her about pictures, but I am always grateful that I have them. I had to pick just a few to share, but I have lots lots more :).


No comments:

Post a Comment