Sunday, March 13, 2011

Park Field Trip

Ashton is a very lucky boy and attends a fantastic preschool. Ashton goes to school four days a week and he just loves his teachers and his class. At least once a month they have a parent workshop. We come to school on Friday with our kids and get to do an activity with them. We have had workshops on reading, crafts, and writing. Last month we took our first field trip, we met at Floyd Lamb Park. This park has a huge duck pond, walking trails, picnic tables, and lots of land to explore. We went on an exploration walk and then had lunch. They played a few games and made bird feeders. We spent several hours at the park and had a lot of fun. I have been so impressed with the program he is in. Ashton is learning so much and just LOVES school. I hope he always feels this way :). I love these workshops and have learned so much myself.
I just have to say that I have the two cutest kids there. Ashton is also getting really good at taking pictures and he loves to take pictures of Kaylynn and I. He is getting pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment