Monday, March 22, 2010

Painting Upstairs

Well as soon as Aaron had a day off, we were back to painting. This time we decided to paint the office/loft and hallway upstairs. One would think he would want to relax, but he wants to get the painting done as soon as possible. Since we already had all the supplies, it was easy to get started. One of the reasons I was excited for this area is because I have never organized my office since we moved in. It was the last room to get unpacked and I just threw things in cabinets thinking I would organize it later. Well, here was my chance. It took us all day to paint, clean up, and then to reorganize the office as we put everything back. It was a really long day, but I am so happy now that it's done. I actually know where everything is and I even have a designated sewing/craft cabinet. The paint color is the same as we used in the living room and dining room. It's really hard to see it in pictures, but it makes a huge difference when you are actually in the house. I guess everyone will have to come and see it for themselves! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a difference a day makes. It looks fantastic! I'm so glad you got this area done. I can tell in the picture that the color is perfect and I love the paintings there. Tell Aaron - I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete