Monday, March 22, 2010

Kaylynn's First Baby Shower

This past weekend, Pilar and Krystle threw me my first baby shower for little Kaylynn. They did such a wonderful job and it was such a nice shower. She had an arrangement of gourmet popcorn, fabulous sugar cookies, fruit bouquets, and little treats. I'm pretty sure I gained 5 pounds just eating all of the delicious goodies. I got lots of adorable outfits, booties and hats, blankets, diapers, and all the bath goodies that I needed. It was so nice to visit with everyone and I had such a great time. Thank you to everyone who came and for all the wonderful presents. A special thanks to Pilar for hosting the event at her house and Krystle for helping her. Thanks everyone, it was a wonderful shower!

*I'm only posting a few pictures, to see the rest you will have to wait and see my scrapbook :)

3 comments:

  1. You got the cutest gifts. The shower looks like so much fun. I wish I could have been there. Pilar did a fantastic job. I love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your shirt too! You look so cute and so pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute! that was so nice of Krystle to do that. i need to see your scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete