Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Crafts and Sewing

Well, I finally got the rest of my supplies and finished my fourth Valentine craft. It turned out so cute! I like were I hung it so much that I think I need a wall hanging for every holiday now. I had so much fun with these crafts, that I'm definitely going to start doing some for each holiday.
I also finished a few sewing projects this week. I finished sewing all the blocks and sashing together on my king size quilt. It looks so beautiful, I am so excited that I'm so close to being done. All I need to do is add the border and its off to the quilters to have the stippling done.
For Christmas my mom gave me a new purse/diaper bag and made an adorable little pouch to hold baby powder and antibacterial hand soap. It was so cute that I went and bought the same fabric so I could make a laptop cover that would match. I got the laptop cover finished and had just enough fabric left to make a diaper and wipes holder. I now have little pouches to organize and hold everything I need. I still need to add bows and Velcro, but here is how they turned out. It was fun to take a break from my quilt and sew something different. I love it, my purse is so cute and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment